Home » » Wisconsin Cheese Tour

Wisconsin Cheese Tour

It doesn't matter where I am... I learn about my surroundings through food. Having moved to the far north Chicago suburbs recently, I had to reacquaint myself with the area I grew up in, What better way to do that than host a foodie tour of the area?! Today, I hosted a cheese tour just over the Wisconsin/Illinois border, which happens to be a favorite foodie hot spot to satisfy my love of cheese!


We started out the tour by meeting for lunch at The Brat Spot, a well known place in Kenosha, WI where you can get the best bratwurst around. I ordered the Cheddarwurst...

Here's a slide show of all the pictures from our tour. It was a great afternoon filled with lots of cheese samples, interesting foodie finds and overall, a fun day spent with new and familiar friends...


If you are in the area and want to satisfy your love of cheese, here's the list of places we went to. I hope you come and check out these places for yourself because there's more than enough cheese to share!

The Brat Stop - 12304 75th St.Kenosha, WI


Bobby Nelson Cheese Shop - 2924 120th Ave Kenosha, WI


Mars Cheese Castle - 2800 120th Ave Kenosha, WI



Tim & Tom's Cheese Shop - 2614 120th Ave Kenosha, WI


Woodman's Market
- 7145 120th Ave Kenosha, WI
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger