Home » » 10 Salads for Holiday Detox

10 Salads for Holiday Detox

Happy Friday! I hope you had a wonderful start to the new year thus far! For us, we had a low key yet cozy new year celebration at home with family. We prepared and ate so much food that I was out by 10:30pm CST from the food induced coma... but the Baron nudged me around 11:00pm CST to wish me a Happy [EST] New Year before I went back to sleep. This, my friends, is a sign of me partying it up and hard. I'm going to have to gear up for next year's celebration! That said, after all the food consumed between Thanksgiving and New Years Eve, I'm overdue of a detox. No, this isn't exactly my attempt to jump the diet bandwagon that's popular in the new year. I'm just in need of filling up on more fresh veggies! If you're feeling the same way, here's some salads that can ease you out of the holiday food mode...

Arugula Caprese Salad



Asian BBQ Pork Chopped Salad



Classic Lettuce Wedge Salad
















Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger