Home » » WinnerS of Windy City Wine Festival Tickets!

WinnerS of Windy City Wine Festival Tickets!

Photobucket

Wow - Chicagoans sure love their wines! Thank you to all those that participated and I'm happy to announce the winnerS. Yes, instead of naming one winner, a second winner has been chosen because I found out I will not be able to attend the Windy City Wine Festival as planned, so my tickets will be given away as well! Both winners will be receiving 2 tickets to the Windy City Wine Festival:

Daley Bicentennial Plaza
Friday, September 11th from 4pm - 10pm
Saturday, September 12th from 3pm - 10pm

Photobucket

A special thanks to Black Box Wines for providing the tickets for this giveaway. Regardless whether you win or not, if you plan on attending the festival, I hope you stop by Black Box Wine's Lounge for a drink!


Let's cut to the chase and find out who will be getting their drink on this weekend
& what their favorite wine is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

41 16

Timestamp: 2009-09-10 15:01:35 UTC

Comment #41 comes from Svetlana who said...
I love Spanish and French wines with variety of fruit flavor and aroma


Comment #16 comes from Emma who said...
I like Sauvignon blanc simply because it tastes delicious!

Congratulations to all our winners! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can get your tickets to you!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned because tomorrow I will be announcing the winner of our Foodie Freebie Friday! If you haven't yet, chime in and perhaps you'll be our next winner tommorow!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger