Home » » This Week's Foodie Freebie: Ina Garten Cookbooks

This Week's Foodie Freebie: Ina Garten Cookbooks

Photobucket

Welcome back from the (holiday) weekend! It was a fun and food filled weekend at our place with friends and family. I hosted four events including:
Stay tuned to the recipes which I'll be posting here in the coming days!

http://img.splendora.com/files/u8448/bfc_landing_ina.jpg

This week, I'm looking forward to the weekend where I am planning a dinner highlighting Ina Garten. She's probably one of the very few celebrities I watch on Food Network. Her recipes have yet to fail me and I love how elegant and simple her recipes are. I'm sure I'm not the only one who admires her. I have yet to build my Ina Garten cookbook selection since she has so many great cookbooks I'd like to have for myself. So this week for my foodie freebie, I'm giving a lucky reader one of Ina's cookbooks of their choice! Ina Garten Cookbooks include:



Interested in participating? Read on!

Some guidelines:
- Giveaway is only for those who live in the United States - my apologies to my international readers!
- You must have a valid email address (within your comment or blog link) so that you can be contacted if you win.

To enter the giveaway, leave a comment answering:

- What is your favorite Ina Garten recipe - either one you've tried or would like to try making?


Deadline:
Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 12 midnight CST.

ONE WINNER will be randomly chosen by Random. Org's Interger Generator based on the number of your comment and will be announced on Friday, September 11, 2009. Good luck!

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger