Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Cupcake Crazy!

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Cupcake Crazy!


We made it through another week and I don't know about you, but I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend. Do you have anything fun planned in your corner of the world? I've got a couple culinary adventures in store this weekend including:

Restaurant Rewind: Olive Garden - Friends are coming over tomorrow to recreate some restaurant favorites from Olive Garden. All next week, I'll be sharing the recipes we'll be making and weighing in on whether they're as good or better than the restaurant's!

Moveable Feasts: Childhood Favorites, Reinvented - Tomorrow night I'm co-hosting a dinner with my friends Jen and Wayne. They are opening up their home for a What's Cookin, Chicago potluck dinner with a theme of childhood favorite foods. We're giving childhood dishes a grown up spin, so stay tuned next week where I'll be sharing the recipes of the dishes that come to the table.

Food Crawl: Cupcakes! - Every month, I host a culinary tour of various Chicago neighborhoods but this month, we're incorporating a culinary tour featuring one specific kind of food - cupcakes! Whether we make it to all 15 cupcake stops or not, it's the fun we have attempting it that we're looking forward to. One thing is for sure... a sugar coma is in our definite future! Be sure to check out our cupcake crawl round up in the coming days and how we've reviewed the cupcakes at each.

Thank you to all the readers that participated in last week's Foodie Freebie Friday. I hope you enjoyed the suggested Ina Garten recipes I've featured this week on my blog. Ina definitely knows how to whip up some sweet and savory recipes and I enjoyed putting my little spin on them too. This week, I asked readers to share their most interesting cupcake flavor they've tried or would like to make in the future. I loved reading all the responses and guess what - I'm going to try making some of the cupcakes that were suggested! Besides, after my cupcake crawl this Sunday, I know I will be even more inspired to bake cupcakes and try out new and interesting flavor combinations.

While I'll be enjoying my cupcake crawl here in Chicago, one lucky reader will have their chance to have a cupcake crawl of their own. To share the spirit of our cupcake crawl with readers, this week I'm giving away a....


Ready to find out who won this week's Foodie Freebie Friday?...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
50

Timestamp: 2009-09-18 17:52:04 UTC

Comment #50 comes from Dish It Up who said...

I haven't been very adventurous with my cupcake flavors just yet! I love an oreo cupcake!
September 14, 2009 6:40 PM


Congratulations to Dish It Up! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have the 12 cup muffin pan & cookbook of your choice sent to you!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, September 21, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger