Home » » Pomegranate Sparkler & Orange Peach Cooler

Pomegranate Sparkler & Orange Peach Cooler


Pomegranate has been a trendy fruit juice but it's been a long standing and common juice among Mediterranean countries. Lebanese and Persian ethnic grocery stores often have pomegranate juices and syrups available, which are used in both sweet and savory applications. For my Labor Day Mediterranean inspired dinner, I wanted to incorporate pomegranate into my menu for cocktails. Similar to sangria, this Pomegranate Sparkler is a cocktail that combines pomegranate and Prosecco, an Italian sparkling wine. I found it to be a refreshing drink with a nice tang from the pomegranate and the refreshing sweetness from the Prosecco.

Another cocktail I made with Prosecco is my Orange Peach Cooler. This combines fresh squeezed Minneola orange juice (which was left over from the recent mimosas I made) and peach nectar. If you're looking for a way to use those sweet peaches currently in season, add slices to this! Again, this was a great cocktail my guests enjoyed and it also added some nice color to my drink selections.

Joining my pomegranate sparkler and orange peach cooler above is my Watermelon & Mint Sangria which sits in the middle of the two.

Pomegranate Sparkler
original Joelen recipe
(pictured on the far left above)

1 (750ml) bottle of Prosecco
1 (32oz) bottle of pomegranate juice
ice

Combine the prosecco and juice in your serving pitcher and add ice to chill.



Orange Peach Cooler
original Joelen recipe
(pictured on the far right above)

1 (750ml) bottle of Prosecco
1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice (I prefer Minneola oranges if available)
1 1/2 cups peach nectar
ice

Combine the prosecco, orange juice and peach nectar in your serving pitcher and add ice to chill.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger