Home » » This Week's Foodie Freebie: Cupcake Crazy!

This Week's Foodie Freebie: Cupcake Crazy!

Photobucket

Welcome back from the weekend! I hope you enjoyed the time doing something fun and indulging in something delicious. I had a few culinary adventures of my own that I've recently posted including:

Pretzelpalooza - Friends and I got together earlier last week for a stuffed pretzel tasting, compliments of Kim & Scott's Pretzels. Check out the sweet and savory flavors we tried and how they rated against our tastebuds...

Gospel Brunch with Zatarain's
- My friend Eva was visiting from out of state and I treated her to a unique brunch at the House of Blues. Full of food and music, this was definitely a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon...

Ina Garten in my kitchen! - Thanks to readers and comments on their Ina Garten recipe faves, I spent a good part of the weekend in my kitchen trying out her recipes and putting my own spin on them. Check back throughout the week to see what sweet and savory recipes I've made and how I changed them up! One of the recipes I made over the weekend included a Lemon Vanilla Yogurt Cake with a Lemon Blackberry Glaze.


I really enjoy the weekends because I have the time to do some fun culinary events for myself and my group, What's Cookin, Chicago. Next weekend is already on my mind because I'll be hosting a Chicago Cupcake Crawl. We're hitting up 15 cupcake shops around the city to see how they all stack up. Now although there are 15 stops, it doesn't mean we will be gorging on 15 full cupcakes at each! We plan on splitting a cupcake among a few of us, savoring a bite and moving on to the next stop. We hope to get through them all unless the sugar coma hits us hard and holds us back.

Thinking about the upcoming cupcake crawl inspired me to come up with this week's foodie freebie. It seems like many places around the country are experiencing their own cupcake craze with cupcake shops and boutiques popping up. To share the spirit of our cupcake crawl with readers, this week I'm giving away a....


I hope a lucky reader will be able to enjoy a cupcake crawl of their own, as they create various cupcakes from one of these cookbooks! So how do you get in on the cupcake action? Read on...

Some guidelines:
- Giveaway is only for those who live in the United States - my apologies to my international readers!
- You must check back on my blog on Friday to see if you've won so you can claim your prize!

To enter the giveaway, leave a comment answering:

- What is the most interesting cupcake flavor you've tried or would like to make in the future?


Deadline:
Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 12 midnight CST.

ONE WINNER will be randomly chosen by Random. Org's Interger Generator based on the number of your comment and will be announced on Friday, September 18, 2009. Good luck!

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger