Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: PB Loco Set

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: PB Loco Set

Photobucket

I don't know about you, but this week was a long and hard one. It's crunch time in my corporate world so I'm thankful it's Friday! Any fun upcoming weekend plans for you? For me, it will be lots of time in the kitchen with friends so stay tuned for the following culinary adventures I'll be sharing here in the coming days:

Bread Baker's Apprentice - Friends are joining me in the kitchen to help me bake up some of Peter Reinhart's recipes for the Bread Baker's Apprentice challenges. This weekend we're baking up Pain a l’Ancienne, Pain de Campagne, Pane Siciliano, Panettone, so we've got a lot ahead of us.

Wine & Dine: South Africa - We're getting a taste of South Africa for the dinner I'm hosting tomorrow night. I've encouraged my friends to find and prepare a South African recipe to bring to this month's potluck. Aside from getting a taste of this unique cuisine, we'll be doing a blind wine tasting and learning more about South African wines. If you've ever been curious about the cuisine and wines of South Africa, be sure to come back in a few days and check out what we feasted on and learned from our wine tasting!

Baking With Dorie - As much as I love sweets and baked goods, I enjoy sharing them with friends even more. To take that a step further, friends are coming over and we're going to tackle the Dorie Greenspan recipes chosen for the Tuesdays With Dorie baking group. Four sweet recipes await and I'm looking forward to see how they turn out!

But let's get to the nitty gritty! I had no idea how popular peanut butter is... much less, all the different ways folks enjoy it. As I read through all the favorite ways you like eating peanut butter, I have been craving a good, old toasted peanut butter & jelly sandwich. (Think grilled cheese only w/peanut butter & jelly!)

It's Friday and this week, I'm sending a reader their choice of 3 gourmet peanut butters from PB Loco:


Peanut Butter with Caramel Apple: "Delicious, tart apples. Sweet, yummy caramel. Remember this delicious combo? Enjoy it every day now in our smooth PB on a bagel, English muffin, toast, sandwich -- or eat it right off the spoon!"

Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: "Remember loving chocolate-chip cookie dough more than the actual cookies? You'll be in dough heaven when you dig your spoon into this superbilicious fusion of childhood delights."

Peanut Butter with Dark Chocolate Duo: "Made with European chocolate. Dark. Rich. Decadent. What this has to do with Europe we're not sure. But we do know this: Imported chocolate and premium peanut butter make your tongue do gymnastics."

Peanut Butter with Jungle Banana: "Deep in the heart of the dark jungle stalk the tasty treats now held in a jar of Jungle Banana premium peanut butter. The untamed flavor of bananas are now caged with the fiercest peanuts. They practically pounce into your mouth. Grrr!"

Peanut Butter with Sumatra Cinnamon & Raisin: "Here is some very special cinnamon in this peanut butter. It is called Korintje and it is from Sumatra. The raisins swimming with the cinnamon in the premium peanut butter are plump and scrumptious. You may want to sit down to eat this one."

Ready to find out who won this week's Foodie Freebie Friday?...


Comment #58 comes from Kristin who said...

"You will think I am crazy but I have not eaten a peanut butter sandwich in my entire life. I like it on crackers, toast or English muffins."
September 21, 2009 2:57 PM


Congratulations to Kristin! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have the three gourmet PB Loco peanut butters of your choice sent to you!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, September 28, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger