Home » » Cumin Lime Chicken Kabobs

Cumin Lime Chicken Kabobs


I like providing my dinner guests with choices whenever possible, especially since I have friends who have various kinds of diets - vegetarians, no red meat, food allergies, etc. While many find catering to different diets tricky, I actually like it because it makes it easier for me to narrow down a menu. My problem tends to me wanting to make so many different dishes!

With my lamb & beef koubideh set on the menu, I knew I had to include chicken as well. To keep the flavors balanced, I used the same seasoning I did for the koubideh and applied it to the chicken and added lime zest. You can use fresh lime zest but in my spice drawer I had some dried lime zest sitting around that was eager to be used. It provided a wonderful citrus flavor to the chicken - much better than I expected!

If you wanted, you could even ground the chicken and prepare it just like the koubideh. For the sake of time, it was much easier for me to marinate the chicken with all the seasonings and skewer them on.

Cumin Lime Chicken Kabobs
original Joelen recipe

2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons dried lime zest or zest of 4 fresh limes
1/2 tablespoon sea salt
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped


Combine all the ingredients in a zip top storage bag and marinate overnight in your fridge. Skewer the chicken onto your skewers.


Then lightly oil your grill or grill pan and cook on medium high heat, flipping once, until cooked through. If you don't have a grill, you can bake them too. Preheat your oven at 350 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger