Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Ina Garten Cookbook!

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Ina Garten Cookbook!

Photobucket

It's finally the weekend and I hope you have some culinary adventures planned! I know I'm looking forward to the weekend with more adventures both in and out of my kitchen. Some things coming up this weekend that you'll soon read about here include:

Culinary Tour of Bridgeport
- I'm taking friends with me to discover some hidden eats, kitchen shopping treasures and some unique food finds in the Chicago neighborhood of Bridgeport.

Gospel Brunch - Thanks to Zatarain's, live jazz & a gospel choir, a jambalaya bar with some great southern eats awaits and I'm sharing the experience with you!

Ina Garten - I'm spending the day in the kitchen making some Ina Garten recipe favorites based on reader suggestions! Recipes will be posted throughout next week so stay tuned...

Speaking of Ina, I'm really looking forward to a day in the kitchen. With all the wonderful comments and suggestions on Ina Garten favorites I've gotten for this week's giveaway, I've been nothing less than inspired to make a few of her recipes. Thank you to all those that participated in the giveaway and shared your thoughts on your Ina Garten favorites. Next week I'll feature the recipes I've made along with those that have suggested them!

But I've kept everyone waiting long enough. It's been a full day but here's the announcement many have waited for.... Who's going to be receiving one of these new Ina Garten cookbooks?


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
64

Timestamp: 2009-09-11 18:28:11 UTC

Comment #64 comes from Jen who said...

Hands down, these Oreo Brownies. AMAZING!
September 8, 2009 3:29 PM

Congratulations to Jen! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have the Ina Garten cookbook of your choice sent to you!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, September 14, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger