Home » » Foodie Freebie Friday: Digital Concepts/Sakar

Foodie Freebie Friday: Digital Concepts/Sakar

The next couple of weeks will probably be quiet on the cooking/baking front since my parents did a fabulous job helping me pack up everthing in my kitchen. Every piece of china, glass, and ceramic I own has been carefully wrapped, boxed and sealed ready for unpacking in our new place. So at this point, cooking and baking will probably be at a minimum until I settle into my new kitchen at the end of the month.

One of the things that has yet to be packed is my lighting "studio". Many fellow bloggers I know have created lightboxes to photograph their delicious creations using cardboard, lighting, tripods, etc. I have to give them props for taking on the project of making one because I went the easy route and purchased 2 tabletop florescent light units. It was much more expensive to go this route but I love that these lights allow me the freedom and ease to place them anywhere and can also be used as reading lights. The biggest reason for using these lights instead of creating a lightbox is that it was the non-unitaker way to go for me, not to mention that it doesn't take any space up at all and isn't cumbersome for me to work with or store away.


I know before I got the lights, my pictures were pretty hard on the eyes. I don't have very good lighting at our current place and it's especially evident with pictures taken at night or during the winter. I read up on reviews and researched on ways to make my food photos look as good as they taste. If you're like me and use a point & shoot camera, one of the things that really helped my pictures is good lighting. A camera won't do your photos justice unless you have optimal lighting to capture your subject.

So this week, a reader will be receiving a lighting studio to help with their photos. You don't have to be a blogger to use this studio though! Aside from taking pictures of food, if you're into eBay selling, this studio will be able to take great pics of your items which you could use on eBay!

The PS-101 lighting studio helps produce great images that are professional quality. This package includes light and dark backgrounds for the best color contrasts. Be a professional with Digital Concepts portable lighting studio.

Light Weight & Easy To Setup; Built-in Carrying Case; Includes 2 High-output Lights With Retractable Legs, 2 Colored Backgrounds For Contrasting Light Or Dark Objects, A Mini Tripod & Nylon Diffuser Screen For Balanced Lighting
So this week's Foodie Freebie Friday, a lucky reader will be receiving this lighting studio! Interested? Read on!

Some guidelines:
- Giveaway is only for those who live in the United States. My apologies to my international readers!
- You must have a valid email address so that you can be contacted if you win.


To enter the giveaway and because spring officially starts on Friday, March 20th, leave a comment about:
- What's your favorite part of spring? Is there anything specific you'd like to cook/bake during the spring season?

Deadline: Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 12 midnight CST.

One Winner will be randomly chosen by Random.Org's Interger Generator based on the number of your comment and will be announced on Friday, March 20, 2009. Good luck!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger