Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Vienna Hot Dog Kit!

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Vienna Hot Dog Kit!

Happy Friday! It's been a busy morning so the Foodie Freebie Friday comes a little late today... but the main thing is we have a winner! This week I asked readers to share how they like their hot dog and their preferred toppings. Just reading through the responses made me hungry for a Chicago dog, pictured below:


Many shared they like their hot grilled with a slight char... and I couldn't agree more. I'll take my hot dog (or any sausage) grilled! And for those that like ketchup on their hot dogs, it's okay. Just don't expect me to offer ketchup when I'm serving up hot dogs! Thanks to all those that responded and I'm sure you're anxious to find out who won the Vienna Hot Dog Kit I'm giving away....


For this week's Foodie Freebie Friday, I'm giving away a special Vienna Beef Chicago Hot Dog kit with all the "Chicago" trimmings and includes:

- 10 Vienna Natural Casing Hotdogs
- 10 Poppyseed Buns
- 9-oz. of mustard
- 6-oz. of relish
- 6-oz of sport peppers
- celery salt

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
7

Timestamp: 2009-06-26 18:25:05 UTC

Comment #7 comes from Mrs.G who said...
Grilled and almost burnt. I prefer mustard and sweet pickle relish.

Delish! June 22, 2009 9:50 AM

Congratulations to Mrs.G! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have your Vienna Beef Hot Dog Kit sent out in time for you to enjoy for the July 4th holiday!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, June 29, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger