Home » » 2009 International Home & Housewares Show

2009 International Home & Housewares Show

Because I couldn't stand being without my camera cord for a whole week, I went and picked up a device that downloads data from my camera into my laptop. As a result, I'm able to share with you pictures and post about the last few dishes I've made in my extremely lacking kitchen.

Here are pictures from the recent International Home & Housewares Show I attended exactly a week ago today. For those that missed my earlier post, the International Home & Housewares Show is a wonderful 3 day trade show (not open to the public) hosted by the International Housewares Association (IHA) that focuses on promoting the sales and marketing of housewares.

Attending the show is one of my yearly highlights because I network with various companies dedicated to specialty gourmet food and culinary related products as well as area restaurants to work with for my blog and my culinary event planning with What's Cookin Chicago. I've made quite a few connections and there will be a lot of great giveaways in store for our weekly Foodie Freebie Fridays as well as some amazing culinary events planned for What's Cookin Chicago. I hope you stay tuned because there is some great fun in store for both my blog readers and fellow Chicagoans!

Another perk to attending the Home & Housewares show is the opportunity to meet some celebrity chefs. Celebrity Chefs attend this trade show in support of the various housewares they sponsor and usually have a cooking demo for attendees. Kitchenaid is a big sponsor for the cooking demo kitchen:



This year I couldn't stay as long as I wanted due to some outside appointments I had in the afternoon, however I did get the chance to meet chefs and received autographed cookbooks from:

Tyler Florence







George Duran




Takashi Yagihashi




Gale Gand


I also got to attend cooking demos of:

Todd English





Nirmala Narine




Iron Chef Morimoto




Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger