Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Pampered Chef

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Pampered Chef



Happy Foodie Freebie Friday! I'm not sure about you, but this week has been dragging for me. I guess the countdown towards our move makes me a bit anxious! This past week I've been sharing some product reviews of items I learned about from last weekend's International Home & Housewares show.


There are so many various kinds of housewares and kitchen gadgets out there that it's sometimes tempting to buy them... and from this week's Foodie Freebie Friday question, many of us have one (or more) that we just don't use enough. This week I asked:

What's a kitchen gadget or tool you have but never use? Is there a story behind how you ended up with the gadget/tool? (Late night informercial perhaps?)

I loved reading through the 135 responses and the clear front runner for the kitchen gadget/tool that tends to gather the most dust among readers is the crockpot! I'm going to have to dedicate some crockpot love in a future post so that readers can pull theirs from the cabinet and put it to use. I also liked that some have mentioned having a garage sale soon after realizing how many unused and unneeded items they have in the kitchen. It's a great time to get a head start on spring cleaning and for garage sales!

But this week one lucky reader is going to make room for some new housewares because I'm giving away a $150 Pampered Chef shopping spree! I hope you got your shopping list ready because this is a major Foodie Freebie Friday for....



Random Integer Generator

Here is your random number:

99

Timestamp: 2009-03-27 12:31:24 UTC

Comment #99 comes from TheCynicalChef who said:

Another vote for a mandolin. It is just sitting collecting dust waiting for Thanksgiving when the potato gratin will finally give it the chance to see daylight. :)


Congratulations Denise of The Cynical Chef! I look forward to pampering you with some new housewares that you can truly get some use from. Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can provide you a catalog and can begin shopping on me!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday,March 30, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger