Home » » My Mini Love

My Mini Love

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for a new week. My weekend was great, especially with a new toy I purchased. With our upcoming move in the heart of downtown Chicago, we originally planned on selling our car and relying on public transportation. When we went to the dealership to get an appraisal and sell it, my husband noticed that the car I've been coveting for years happened to be on their lot. It had all the bells and whistles I wanted (which is hard to come by) so we ended trading the car instead!

I fell completely in love and purchased a black 2006 Mini Cooper S. For years thath I've been attending auto shows, I've always made it a point to get into one and have a picture taken. I'm still in shock that I have one now!

This is me at the 2007 Auto Show in Milwaukee:
This is me at the 2008 Auto Show in Milwaukee:
And this is me in 2009 with the keys to my new car!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger