Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Wilton!

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Wilton!

Happy Friday everyone! 'Hope the sun is shining out where you are and you have a fun weekend ahead! I'm pretty psyched about tomorrow since I will be on a shopping mission at the Wilton Tent Sale, just outside of Chicago. There's quite a few things on my list and I'm also taking the list of a lucky reader for this week's Foodie Freebie Friday!

http://www.wilton.com/images/about/tentsale/tent-sale-main-image.jpg

Earlier this week, I asked readers to share what Wilton products they use and what their Wilton shopping list would have. I have quite a bit of Wilton items in my kitchen arsenal and back in 2007, I made out like a bandit with the Wilton things I picked up. This week, a lucky reader was randomly chosen and I'll be doing my best to get what's on their list from the Wilton Tent Sale. So who's the lucky winner this week?

http://www.b-i-y.com/WiltonLogoBlack.jpg

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

40

Timestamp: 2009-05-29 15:03:26 UTC

Comment #40 comes from wifeplazak who said...

I want the decorating tip pack that comes with a bunch of different sizes... and tart pans! May 26, 2009 5:04 PM


Congratulations to Wifeplazk! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have a shopping list of Wilton goodies to shop from!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, June 1, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger