Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Dairy Goodie Pack!

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Dairy Goodie Pack!


It's Friday and time for the weekend! Hope you have some fun in store and perhaps some tasty culinary adventures to partake in! My weekend's culinary adventures include our monthly Wine & Dine event where we will be featuring California wines with a wine country inspired dinner... and also a Pizza Making class, where I will be teaching folks how to make 3 types of pizza doughs (Chicago deep dish, standard dough and whole wheat dough.) What's in store for you?

If you're not sure, do have fun with dairy this weekend! It's National Dairy Month and to help my readers celebrate, I'm giving a Dairy Goodie Package, compliments of the Midwest Dairy Association. I asked readers this week to share what their favorite dairy products are. It was pretty clear that we love our cheese, with ice cream coming in second. Quite a few also chimed in with milk as a fave product, further promoting that milk does a body good! (Maybe I should apply that mantra... if I have milk at home, it's solely for cooking/baking purposes and rarely to drink straight up!)


http://www.sasd.org/sasd/images/gold_elite/midwest_dairy.jpg

So what's in the dairy goodie package? The dairy goodie package includes a reusable shopping bag, jump rope, recipe booklets, magnetic fridge pad and 10 VIP coupons for a free gallon of Dean Foods milk! Who's going to get their dairy on??


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
4

Timestamp: 2009-06-19 15:27:15 UTC

Comment #4 comes from Angie who said...
I love just about anything dairy but my favorite thing to do when I could care less about the calories or fat is to just sit there with a hunk of sharp cheddar cheese and some crackers. Maybe some wine, who knows! June 15, 2009 11:40 AM

Congratulations to Angie! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have your Dairy Goodie Pack sent out!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, June 22, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger