Home » » The Lemonade Award!

The Lemonade Award!

Thanks to Run, Play, Cook, I've been given the Lemonade Award! What a nice surprise and a great way to end my day!

The Lemonade Award is given to blogs that have a refreshing outlook, style, vibe, etc. These blogs offer recipes & cooking/baking techniques that are unique, interesting and of course, refreshing. Given this, I nominate the following fellow blogs that I follow. I highly recommend checking out these blogs because they always have something different and exciting to offer - not the usual or common dishes seen on several blogs. For this, I'm grateful for their culinary point of view and providing recipes that consistently stand out to me....


Here are the rules…

- Add the logo in your blog.
- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate other (refreshing…like lemonade) blogs of your choice.
- Don’t forget to add links to those blogs in yours.
- Also leave a message for your nominees in their blogs, informing them about the award.

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger