Home » » Pear & Feta Salad

Pear & Feta Salad

I'm on my own tonight since my husband is hanging out with the guys. I actually I'm enjoying a whole night to myself since I get the tv remote all to myself! So what's for dinner you may wonder? With the warmer weather (albeit, 30 degrees), I was in the mood for a flavorful salad. I love salads, especially when there is a fruit, nut and cheese among my bowl of greens. This salad is pretty simple, colorful and has a nice balance of textures...

Pear & Feta Salad

1-2 cups of mixed spring greens
1 d'anjou pear diced
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/4 cup toasted pecans
1/4 cup sliced red onion
1/4 cup light balsamic vinaigrette

In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well incorporated... and dig in!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger