Home » , » Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day!

Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day!


I really didn't think I would like this...

I had a very sick little girl home with me yesterday and I knew I needed to make her some soup. I made turkey soup for us for dinner. I needed bread to go with it. I asked around for some bread recipes and this kept coming up. You really can make Artisan Bread in 5 minutes a Day!!!

You have to get this book!!!



If you hunt around on the internet you can come up with a basic recipe but the real deal is in this book.

The idea is you make a big ball of dough in 5 minutes (for real). Then refrigerate it. You pull off dough balls as you need them for bread. This dough lasts for 2 weeks in your fridge. Can you just believe this!

Thanks Zoe!!!

Also it's delicious...

I have committed to BYOB for this year and this just fits right in. Not only does it taste better and is more satisfying but I know what goes in it and it saves me money!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger