Home » » Season's Eatings from Spain!

Season's Eatings from Spain!


Fellow blogger, Katie of Thyme For Cooking has hosted a fun foodie swap called Season's Eatings for the holidays. I participated in this and my package of goodies arrived today... from Barcelona Spain!

A heart felt 'Thank You!' goes out to Nuria of Spanish Recipes for her wonderful and tasty package. I'm so psyched with the goodies I received:

White Beans
Nuria picked this up from her local Farmer's Market. She says they've been harvested recently and are famous in Spain for their fine and tender texture when cooked.
Ceps: A type of mushroom which are great with meat, omelettes and rice.
Noras: This is a small dry pepper that is used in sauces, stews and with legumes.
Saffron
A great spice, especially coming straight from Spain... and is essential in paella!

If you have any recipes using the above ingredients, I'd love to hear about them! I know Nuria has quite a few in her blog that I hope to try soon!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger