Home » , » Carribbean Jerk Chicken Salad

Carribbean Jerk Chicken Salad

I made the following recipe for our annual Holiday Party where our menu highlighted Floribbean cuisine. I added this salad to the menu to give my guests more food options and vegetables. Caribbean jerk had to make its way in my menu and I chose to incorporate it by seasoning chicken that would be tossed into my green salad. This isn't quite that blogworthy, considering I used a bottled sauce to flavor my chicken for the salad. However I did want to share the bottled sauce since it was a great find at my local supermarket!

Carribbean Jerk Chicken Salad

1 bottle Caribbean sauce
1-2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast

Pour entire bottle over chicken and toss to coat.
Add chicken to your choice of greens and salad veggies.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger