Oh No, Conor Loves Mama Mia!

Christmas morning was a lot of fun with everybody opening their gifts.

As a grown up kid I couldn't wait to see one of the gifts we got for Conor - "Horton Hears A Who" in high definition (Blue Ray) featuring Jim Carrey as Horton and Steve Carell as the Mayor of Whoville. Much to my chagrin though Conor really liked one of Mom's gifts - the Mama Mia! video. Conor's Mom saw Mama Mia! a couple of times in the theatres and I have heard ABBA around the house incessantly since then.


With Conor enjoying the Mama Mia! video I am in serious trouble. No amount of sniveling and whining can help me now. Conor has Dad wrapped around his little finger. If he chooses to watch Mama Mia! then I will have no choice. Peace and quiet, my sanity, will be Slipping Through My Fingers .... S.O.S.





Bookmark and Share
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger