Home » , , , » Cinnamon Bun Cookies

Cinnamon Bun Cookies

See how festive they look with the little tinge of red in the sugar? These are perfect for Christmas cookies!!!

I know...you would expect me to be done with cookies by now. All of the cookies that I did for the 12 Days of Cookies Extravaganza went to parties that I was going to. I still needed cookies to give as gifts! I have teachers, coaches, and family friends that count on my cookies!!! Time to get started again!

I was hunting around for some new ones and went to my friend The Recipe Girl's site. I knew she was making cookies and I was sure to find a recipe there! I was not mistaken. I decided on her Cinnamon Bun Cookies. Because I was going to be freezing these to go in tins at the end of the week, I opted to not ice them but that will be done at some later date!!!

These are the perfect cookies. Almost like those little pie cookies that Mom used to make with the leftover pie dough and sorta like crispy cinnamon buns! Yummmm!

The only change that I made to the recipe was to substitute some of the sugar for the roll with some red sugar to add a bit more festive touch to these!

This recipe can be found HERE!


As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger