Home » , , , , » Mini Cheese Quiche Bites

Mini Cheese Quiche Bites

I prepared the following recipe for my Book/Movie club. You can read about my event and view other links to recipes I made for it HERE.

I'll admit I cheated for this next one by not making a pie crust from scratch. But the end result was great! Here's how I made my Mini Cheese Quiche Bites:
1 ready roll out pie crust dough
3 eggs
4 tablespoons whole milk
salt & pepper to taste
1/4 cup shredded cheddar

Preheat oven to 400.
Spray the wells of a mini muffin pan.
Fill each well with a piece of pie dough rolled into the size of a small walnut.
Using your fingers of a tart shaper, line each well with the pie dough to create mini pie crusts.
In a bowl, preferably with a spout, whisk eggs, salt, pepper and milk.
Pour a little egg mixture into each mini pie crust
Carefully sprinkle the cheese into each well.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until each quiche puffs up and is lightly browned.
Garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley if desired.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger