Home » » Say Cheese...Eat Cheese

Say Cheese...Eat Cheese

Cheese is one thing I must have every week. In fact, one of the most satisfying snacks I have each week consists of cheese, bread or crackers, a few slices of salame or sopressata and some fresh fruit. It hits the spot every time. I was thrilled when I found out about the Say Cheese blogging event hosted by Cook (almost) Anything At Least Once. For this blogging event, we're to post about and photograph our favorite cheese. My favorite? Cypress Grove's Humboldt Fog goat cheese.It has a distinctive appearance with a line of vegetable ash through the middle. This cheese is creamy, smooth and perfect spread on bread or water crackers. It doesn't come cheap (I purchase this at Whole Foods where it goes for $22/lb) but its one simple pleasure I'm willing to indulge in at any cost. Yes, I love it that much! If anything, do give it a try even if its just a sample at your local cheese shop!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger