Home » , » Parsley Potatoes?

Parsley Potatoes?


Sounds pretty bland huh? Well I thought so too until I tasted them!!! T.'s Mom made these for us when we were in PA on our vacation and we recreated them when we were in Toronto at my families then again last night. Yummmm. I like potatoes but I don't LOVE them the way some people do. I could pass a baked potato for rice or a salad any day. But I LOVE these potatoes!!! Really simple to make and compliments just about any food. We had these with some fried chicken and a salad last night and they worked great. The kids love them too!


Parsley Potatoes

Ingredients:

1 1/2 -2 lbs of small red skin potatoes, cut in quarters. (I'm sure any white fleshed potato will work)
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 stick of butter
3/4 of a lg bunch of parsley, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
  • Cook potatoes.
  • In small pan melt the butter and add the chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Allow to simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
  • Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add butter sauce and toss gently. Add parsley and gently toss all together.
  • Serve immediately.
As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger