Home » » My sister went to Italy and all she got me was...

My sister went to Italy and all she got me was...


this really yummy olive oil (and some really great purses too)!!! Thanks sis! This is really delicious tasting stuff. For information on what makes an olive oil good or really good click here!

Last night we made pizza which we do at least once a week. I use my bread machine (which broke when it fell off of my counter Sunday morning???!!! I had to buy some store bought pre-made dough.) to make a really nice whole wheat dough.

Anyway, I haven't really had an opportunity to use the new olive oil but we used it on the pizza last night and what a treat. I never realized how big an impact really good olive oil will make. I plan to use is in a spinach recipe that I am trying. Should turn out really good!

See the fancy bottle?

Thanks a million sis...now I have to go next summer don't I???

On a side note one of our fellow food blogger's is having an issue with a large food magazine...check out her post and add your 2 cents! Aloshaskitchen.blogspot.com . Crazy stuff!!!


As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger