Home » » Bloody Mary Punch

Bloody Mary Punch

I have been really interested in drink recipes recently and it's been fun trying out concoctions. When I was planning my recent N'awlins Jazz Brunch menu, I thought about doing hurricanes, Sazeracs and mimosas, But I kept going back to having bloody marys. They are perfect for brunch and paired well with my menu! Perfect for a crowd, this Bloody Mary Punch combines tomato juice with a blend of spices and seasonings and served in tall glasses over ice, topped with an assortment of savory garnishes...



I like making my classes a fun experience where folks can customize their food and drinks to their tastes. It's an easy way to cover all your bases and accommodate those who have dietary restrictions, food aversions and allergies. So when it came to serving up bloody marys, I prepared a bar of sorts where folks could have their drink with or without a shot of vodka and they could garnish their drink with things like lemon wedges, green olives, pepperoncini peppers, extra Worchestershire sauce, more freshly ground black pepper and of course, a celery stick. I had a class of 8 so I didn't offer too many garnishes - that would have been too overwhelming. But if you plan on serving up more, you can add a few more things to your bloody mary bar such as different hot sauces and more pickled items.

Bloody Mary Punch
recipe from Southern Living

  • (46-oz.) container low-sodium vegetable juice, chilled
  • 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
  • 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice 
  • 1 tablespoon hot sauce
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
  • 1/2 cup vodka (optional), chilled
  • Celery sticks (optional)
  1. Combine vegetable juice, next 5 ingredients, and, if desired, vodka in a punch bowl or a pitcher. Serve over ice in glasses. Serve with celery sticks, if desired.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger