Home » » Valentines Day Comes Early

Valentines Day Comes Early

I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm not big on celebrating Valentines day. In fact, I'm not really the romantic type of gal. My husband is far more romantic and sentimental than I am.

This couldn't be more evident than on our wedding day when he poured his heart out with his personal wedding vows. He had everyone crying... even our officiant. Then it was my turn. My vows came out like a muffled contract (being that I'm quite the corporate and semi-rigid type) but I was so taken with emotion from his vows, I don't think anything I said was audible. Even worse, when I was done mumbling between tears after my personal vows, I just handed him his wedding band since I couldn't even compose myself to slip it on his finger! Horrible, I know...

So back to Valentine's Day, I assumed that my husband would be working so I didn't have any fancy romantic plans in store for the weekend. It wasn't until the other night, my husband asks me what our Valentine's day plans are. It appears that he went ahead and requested that day off from work so he could spend some quality time with me. *blush*

And if that wasn't enough, when I got home tonight, he surprised me with something wonderful....
I guess I better think of something special to treat this loving and generous husband of mine. Maybe something made with my new food processor? Hope you have some quality time with loved ones this weekend!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger