Home » » February Tour de Food Blogs

February Tour de Food Blogs

Thanks to Amy of From the French Kitchen, she has featured me in her Tour de Food Blogs! This tour is Amy's creation where she says...

"The idea came to me when I realized I have been reading the same few blogs for the past 4 months. I rarely look at other blogs that aren’t on my normal rotation. It wasn’t until I started clicking links from a blog that had tagged others that I started to realize I needed to broaden my food blog horizons. What better way to increase my recipe box while also bringing some visibility to other food blogs?" --Amy
So if you're interested, check out From the French Kitchen for her write up about yours truly and my culinary adventures... as well as her past and future posts of fellow food bloggers!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger