Home » » Sausagefest Coming Soon!

Sausagefest Coming Soon!

game-sausage-badge

Thank you to all those that voted and supported me in the recent Blogger Recipe Challenge: Game Sausage, sponsored and hosted by Marx Foods. My entry for Wild Boar Stuffed Mini Potatoes took in the most votes and as a result, I'll be receiving a Wild Game Sausage Sampler! So stay tuned... I'll be having a Sausagefest culinary adventure very soon!

For additional wild game sausage recipes, please check out my fellow competitors for their creative recipes:

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger