Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Low & Slow

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Low & Slow


Happy Friday! What's happening in your kitchen corner of the world this weekend? I hope something tasty culinary adventures are in store. For me, I've got a culinary presentation to attend at a local college, our monthly Chef Spotlight Dinner paying tribute to Chef Bobby Flay and I'll be teaching a Cuban flan cooking class... so a pretty foodie filled weekend in store! You can check out these adventures in my upcoming posts so stay tuned...

This week's Foodie Freebie Friday question was about your BBQ preferences. Quite a majority of folks responded and commented they like their BBQ wet, with a bit of sweetness and charcoal is a must! I couldn't agree more as that's how I like my BBQ too!

One of the highlights of this weekend for me is our monthly Chef Spotlight Dinner. This month we are preparing Bobby Flay recipes and sharing the dishes with a potluck dinner. Bobby Flay is known to be quite a fan of cooking on the grill. As part of our Chef Spotlight Dinner, our special guest, Colleen Rush, will be joining us to share her tips and tricks on BBQ. Colleen recently co-authored a new book, Low & Slow, with BBQ master extraordinaire, Gary Wiviott. This week's Foodie Freebie Friday, I'm giving a lucky reader an autographed copy of this new book!




From this book, you'll learn some great tips and learn a lot about the art of BBQ in an easy and approachable way... and if you're looking for a Father's Day gift or hostess gift during these summer months, you may want to check out this book! So who's on their way to becoming a BBQ master?

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
21

Timestamp: 2009-06-12 14:56:56 UTC

Comment #21 comes from Sarah who said...
I like my bbq slow cooked, dry with some sauce to mop in if i want, and just a bit of spice. June 9, 2009 11:58 AM

Congratulations to Sarah! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have your Low & Slow book sent out!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, June 15, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!

Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger