Home » » Duo of Cheese Balls

Duo of Cheese Balls

I'm a big fan of cheese one of my favorite appetizers is cheese and crackers. Rather than putting out a few kinds of cheese for my guests, I wanted to make a couple of cheese balls for us to enjoy. I found this recipe online and because it calls for ingredients I already have on hand, I gave it a try. The cheese balls came out wonderfully and so flavorful too!

Duo of Cheese Balls
recipe adapted from That's My Home

1/2 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups (16 oz) shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
1 tablespoon half & half
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/2 cup crumbed feta cheese
Minced fresh parsley
1 clove garlic, minced
Finely chopped pecans
Assorted crackers



In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, and soy sauce until fluffy. If a smoother spread is desired, process in a food processor until creamy. Divide into 2 portions (roughly 1/2 cup each).

Add blue cheese to one portion; mix well. Shape into a ball; roll in the chopped pecans.



Add feta cheese to the other portion; mix well. Shape into a ball; roll in the chopped parsley.



Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator and let stand 15 minutes before serving with crackers.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger