Home » » Rose Sangria with Guava & Pineapple

Rose Sangria with Guava & Pineapple

I've been so busy lately that my usual routine of viewing and commenting on the 100+ food blogs I subscribe to has been spotty. However, I have been able to check up on my fave food blogs last week. But when I did, I'm happy I came across the following cocktail recipe which I found on Brianna's blog, Oishi. It captured the sweet tropical flavors of guava and pineapple... and I loved the pink color! I did adapt the recipe measurements only because it was easier for me to measure out things in cups. For the nectars, I picked them up at a local ethnic market where they are sold in 64 oz containers. Definitely give this cocktail a try for your next summer party!

Rose Sangria with Guava & Pineapple
recipe adapted from Bon Appetit - June 2009

1 750-ml bottle rose wine
3 cups pineapple nectar
3 cups guava nectar
4 cinnamon sticks
2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
2 oranges, halved through stem end, thinly sliced crosswise
Ice cubes

In a large pitcher, combine the first 5 ingredients. Mix well.
Set 12 orange slices aside for garnish; add remaining orange slices to pitcher.
Cover and chill at least 6 hours or overnight.
Fill glasses with ice. Add rum (if using). Pour sangria over the top and mix. Garnish with remaining orange slices and serve. Makes 12 servings.
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger