Home » » Chipster Topped Brownies

Chipster Topped Brownies

This week's Tuesdays with Dorie recipe came at a great time! I prepared the Chipster Topped Brownie for our friends' Memorial Day Dinner. It was a perfect dessert for the weekend and was so easy to make. Thanks goes out to Beth of Supplicious for choosing this week's recipe!


Why debate over making chocolate chip cookies or brownies when you can have both! The recipe involves preparing a walnut brownie batter and topping it with a chocolate chip cookie dough batter. This combination of 2 favorite classics are baked for about an hour and then enjoyed with a nice cold glass of milk.


I really enjoyed this recipe because of how easy it was to make. The only change I made was to make the recipe in a 9"x9" square pan, because I like my brownies and bars on the thick side. It also prevents me from overbaking them. I also enjoy a slightly underdone bar... you get both the gooey chocolate brownie and chocolate chip cookie dough mixed together and it's complete heaven!


Be sure to check out the other bakers who made this delicious dessert!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger