Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Subscription.com's Magazine Offer

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Subscription.com's Magazine Offer

Happy Happy Good Foodie Freebie Friday! Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead with whatever plans you have in store. It will be a busy weekend for me as I have a Vegetarian/Vegan dinner party I'm hosting on Saturday and will be celebrating Easter with my family on Sunday. We're eating out for Easter but I will have some sweet goodies in store which will be posted here soon.

But I know why you're visiting today... to find out who won this week's Foodie Freebie Friday! Thanks to my friends at Subscription.com, they have generously offered to provide this week's freebie to a lucky reader. One of my readers will enjoy their choice of over 30 cooking and food magazine subscriptions from Subscription.com's site.

Even if you aren't this week's Foodie Freebie Friday winner, I encourage you to check out Subscription.com's site for the wonderful magazine resources they offer at a great price! Now without further adieu...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random number:
36

Timestamp: 2009-04-10 13:55:40 UTC

Comment #36 comes from Tangled Noodle who said...

I have always wanted to subscribed to Cook's Illustrated because it offers not only wonderful, classic recipes but is also an excellent reference for tools, techniques and ingredients. I have plenty of cookbooks, other magazines and the web for recipes - this magazine would provide me with the nitty-gritty of cooking information!

April 7, 2009 9:37 AM


Congratulations Tangled Noodle! Where shall I have your Cook's Illustrated magazine sent to?! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have it sent right away!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, Arpil 13, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger