Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Rival Crock-Pot

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Rival Crock-Pot


Happy Friday! Today is a special day here in Chicago because we are in the running with Madrid, Tokyo and Rio de Janeiro to host the 2016 Olympics and the announcement of where the Olympics will be held is today. Even though Chicago has been eliminated as a hosting city, it still is exciting to find out where it will be held. Where would you like to see the 2016 Olympics hosted? All the Olympic hubbub is a great way to start the weekend. What do you have in store this weekend? It's going to be a food-filled one for me, as usual. This weekend's culinary adventures include:

Neighborhood Culinary Tour of Chicago's Ravenswood Corridor - I've teamed up with Urban Accents, a Chicago based spice company for this tour. Urban Accents have extended a special invitation to What's Cookin, Chicago for a VIP tour with the President, Tom Knibbs. Stay tuned to read all about it and what other culinary stops we made!

Tattle Tasters - Tonight I'm working my oven hard with all the cupcake baking I'll be doing. My Tattle Tasters will be sampling a few varieties of cupcakes I'm making for them to sample (lucky them!). You'll get to read their reviews and get the cupcake recipes all next week so be sure to come back for those.

Eli's Cheesecake Festival - Sunday is a big day for me where I'll be on stage doing a culinary demo at the Eli's Cheesecake Festival. If you're in the Chicago area, come and visit the festival! Check back to read how it went and get the fall-inspired recipes I'll be making too!
Autumn Harvest Dinner - To wind down from the eventful weekend, our fave foodie friends, Megan and Matt are joining us for dinner. This time, we're hosting and I plan on doing a Autumn harvest inspired menu. I'll be sharing the recipes from our dinner all next week - don't miss it!

Speaking of Autumn, my friends and I have been talking quite a bit about our favorite fall foods. It was great to hear all the foods everyone enjoys this time of year. I hope to make some of those favorites soon! My favorites include chili, roasted butternut squash, pumpkin inspired baked goods, braised meats... I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

If you haven't started making any fall favorites yet, perhaps this Foodie Freebie Friday is your lucky day! I'm giving one of my lucky readers a brand new Rival Crock-Pot to get their slow cooking juices flowing... will it be you?

Model #3060-W
  • 6 quart capacity
  • Removable round stoneware
  • Convenient warm setting
  • Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid
  • Power indicator light
  • Recipes Included

Ready to find out who won this week's Foodie Freebie Friday?...


Comment #31 comes from Renee&David who said...

"Crockpot Salsa chicken!!!"
September 28, 2009 12:03 PM


Congratulations to Renee&David! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have the brand new Rival 6 Quart Crock Pot sent to you!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, October 5, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger