Home » » September Tattle Tasters: Cupcakes!

September Tattle Tasters: Cupcakes!


Ever since the Chicago Cupcake Crawl I hosted, I've had cupcakes on the brain... and I still do! Now I understand the strange addiction to cupcakes and why the cupcake boutique trend is still very much growing strong. From the cupcake crawl, I was so inspired by the various types of cupcake flavors and frosting flavors. In an attempt to satisfy my cupcake cravings, I decided to bake and bake some more. But I couldn't possibly keep all these cupcakes in my home. That would be extremely dangerous, not to mention so so tempting. Besides, I needed a reason to use these cute cupcake boxes I picked up from this year's Wilton Tent Sale! That's where my friends of What's Cookin, Chicago come in...


It's that time again where members of What's Cookin, Chicago share their thoughts on some culinary concoctions. This month, our 'Tattle Tasters' chime in on cupcakes I've made. I prepared a random variety of cupcakes (a total of half a dozen) for each of the Tattle Tasters to try. All this week I'll be sharing the recipes and Tattle Taster comments for these cupcakes... so check back soon!



Nutella Bottom Cupcakes with Tiramisu Frosting

Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cheesecake Frosting

Bananas Foster Cupcakes with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger