Home » » Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Presto FryDaddy

Winner of Foodie Freebie Friday: Presto FryDaddy


Happy Friday! Are you anxious for the weekend as much as I am? It's been a long and dreary weathered week here in Chicago and sadly, I can't say that the weekend will be any better. There's talk that we might even have snow... blah! However, the bright side is I've got some fun culinary adventures happening indoors this weekend that will keep me busy. Stay tuned to the upcoming things I'll be posting on my site:

Cookbook & Housewares Swap: My friends and I are getting together Saturday for a free for all garage sale of sorts. We've scoured our homes for gently used cookbooks, kitchen gadgets, cooking and baking items and random kitchen and housewares we no longer want. They'll be coming over with their goodies to swap with everyone else. Leftover items not taken will be donated to our local Salvation Army and/or Goodwill. I've got quite a few items to swap and I'm hopefully I'll be able to snag a few kitchen toys too!

Stereodrones: Not exactly food related, but my husband's band will be preforming at a concert! His group's name is The Stereodrones and will be the opening act for the local band, Roquemore. If you're near the Chicagoland suburb of Palatine on Saturday night, come check it out!

In the Kitchen: Homemade Pastas: Sunday I'll be hosting an interactive cooking class where friends will be over to learn how to make homemade pasta without a pasta machine. We'll be making 6 different pastas, pairing them with a few kinds of sauces and having ourselves a pasta party! Check back this coming week for what we made and recipes.

So this week I'm giving away a Presto FryDaddy (model 05420) so that a lucky reader will have some fun frying up some good eats all throughout the tailgating season, holidays and all year round. I asked what everyone's favorite fried food is and there were some great things mentioned - french fries, tempura, fried chicken, cheese sticks, the list goes on and on. Fried food definitely tugs at the heart for many people but of course, enjoying them in moderation is key. There was a whopping 116 comments left and one lucky winner will be receiving this:


  • Makes four servings with just four cups of oil.
  • Maintains perfect frying temperature automatically.
  • Snap-on lid allows oil to be stored for use again and again.
  • Handy lift-and-drain scoop is better than messy baskets.
  • Easy to clean! Nonstick surface inside and out.
  • Easy to store! Snap-on lid lets you store oil right in the fryer to use again and again.

Ready to find out who won this week's Foodie Freebie Friday?...


Comment #1 comes from Jakin who said...

"Living in the South, I was born to love fried food! I love just about anything dipped in grease but I have to say that my favorite is chicken!"
October 5, 2009 11:21 AM


Congratulations to Jakin! Please email me at itsjoelen@gmail.com so I can have the brand new Presto FryDaddy sent to you!

Thanks again to all those that commented and stay tuned to the next Foodie Freebie announcement on Monday, October 12, 2009! Don't feel discouraged if you haven't won yet - I have a whole year's worth of freebies ahead and next week is one that you won't want to miss!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger