Home » » Cookbook & Housewares Swap!

Cookbook & Housewares Swap!



Many may be familiar with spring cleaning but I also do some cleaning and inventory during the fall months. Today I hosted a cookbook and housewares swap where I invited my friends over to bring any gently used cookbooks, food magazines and kitchen/houseware items they no longer want or need. Everyone got a chance to "shop" through the items brought in and there were some major scores!

I still had quite a bit of cookbooks, magazines and random housewares leftover after the swap but these aren't going to waste. I've donated the leftover items to our local Goodwill in hopes that the items will be useful for someone else. For my guests, I served up some small bites including...


Chili Beef Sliders


Chicken, Cheddar & Apple Sliders

Buffalo Blue Cheese Popcorn


Hot Mulled Apple Cider
(unpictured)


Caramel Apples
(unpictured)

Stay tuned for the above recipes this week!
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger