Home » , , , » Autism Negotiations: Conor Holds Out For Treats

Autism Negotiations: Conor Holds Out For Treats

Conor wasn't as keen as Dad to get out for a trail walk on this beautiful afternoon so I used all my parenting skills to get Conor out for a walk with me. ... I negotiated ... actually I bribed him with the promise that our walk would include a sidewalk for treats at the Superstore. Conor meant business too picking out "lunchable" treats for his school lunch, chips and a Coffee Crisp. Yes I know I am a bad, bad parent. Actually Conor has no dietary issues and eats good vegetables, fruits and meats and drinks lots of juice and milk on his own initiative. And I just like spoiling him some times. So sue me.













Bookmark and Share
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger