Home » , , , » So what did I do with the leftover cream cheese mixture?

So what did I do with the leftover cream cheese mixture?

Cream Cheese and Bittersweet Chocolate Chip Turnovers!

Sunday afternoon was pretty lazy around here. We put in the garden and then I sat outside and read while the girls and the dogs swam. One of those really nice days where all seems right in the world.

But then I got hungry, and I remembered the leftover cream cheese and chocolate chip mixture from the cupcakes that I made for the Baking for Breast Cancer Awareness Event. I had gotten some pretty good suggestions as to what to make but it was a lazy Sunday...

I popped some frozen puff pastry out of the freezer and let it thaw and I cut the sheet in quarters and filled them with the mixture and sealed them up nice and tight. I gave them a little egg wash and sugared the top, popped them in the oven and ate them up. Nah, not really I shared with everyone. But these were so good that I did momentarily think about keeping them all to myself!


So remember, don't throw out your leftovers. They can be made into some pretty incredible things!!!

I am sending this over to Ivy at Kopiaste... for her Sweet Pies Event!


As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger