Home » , , » My sister will delete this post from her reader...

My sister will delete this post from her reader...

The Best Ever Banana Muffins...I will never use another recipe!

She thinks I have gone mad with all of the muffins and cupcakes that I have been posting lately. I think she is about to plan an intervention (anyone watch "How I Met Your Mother" last night?) between me and my muffin pan. Truth be told I don't really even like my muffin pan and badly need a new one. But I am really liking muffins and cupcakes right now. Too bad Sis this one still goes in!!!

These were the absolute best banana muffins I have ever had or made. They were rich, nutty, full of chocolate and bananas. Everything a banana muffin should be. Can I duplicate the recipe? Not too sure. I had one of those bags of ingredients that you buy in bulk and always forget to label or just figure you will remember what it was. I think this bag was almond meal. Maybe from a Daring Baker challenge months ago? I guess I need more almond meal!!! My quest is over. I now have the perfect banana muffin recipe!

Banana Nut Muffins

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups AP Flour
1 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
3 ripe bananas, mashed
3/4 cup milk
5 Tbs butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
  • Preheat oven 400 degrees. Place liners in your muffin pan.
  • Mix flour, pecans, almond meal, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
  • In a separate bowl mix together the bananas, milk, butter and egg.
  • Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just moist (do not over mix). Stir in the chocolate chips.
  • Fill the muffin cups to almost over full with the batter.
  • Bake until tester comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
  • Cool for 1 minute then remove and allow to cool on wire rack.
I will never make another banana muffin using any other recipe! This makes me soooo happy. Probably my sister too who will never have to read another post on banana muffins!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger