Home » , » Kathy's Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna

Kathy's Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna

Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna

Now for another great recipe from the Potluck last Friday...wonder how long I can ride this one out???

I loved this salad, so much so that I begged for some of the leftovers so that I could have some for lunch the next day! I think I loved the simplicity of it and how all the flavors were so nicely balanced what with the oil and the lemon. Yumm. I must make some more for lunch tomorrow!

Cannellini Bean Salad with Tuna

Ingedients:

2 cans cannellini beans
2 cans of tuna, drained
4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
3 scallions, thinly sliced
1 tomato, diced small

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together and serve.

Thanks so much for the great recipe Kathy. I will be making this one over and over again!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger