Home » , » Once again the very best chocolate chip cookies ever!

Once again the very best chocolate chip cookies ever!


I stand by that statement as I did the first time I said it back in February when I first made these cookies! See here These cookies are rich, chewy, crunchy (if you cook them longer!) and delicious each and every time I make them.

My daughter came to me trying to figure out what to give her friend for her birthday. She wasn't going to be able to go to the party but she still wanted to give her a gift. Buying gifts for these children gets harder and harder all the time. They have everything, and I mean everything. We decided that we would make her her favorite sweet treat. Turns out she loves chocolate chip cookies. Easy!!! She loved them. She told my oldest daughter that it was her favorite gift, even better than her Nintendo DS. Now if that doesn't prove that these are the best ever I don't know what does!

I found this recipe on Jill's blog at Simple Daily Recipes. If you love chocolate chip cookies you have to try these!!!

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
  • 1 cup packed dark brown sugar (I only had light brown sugar so I added 1 Tbs molasses)
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup healthy egg substitute, or 2 eggs
  • 2 1/2 cups flour
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Heat oven to 375F degrees.

Beat sugars and butter in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Beat in vanilla and eggs. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough 1/4 cupfuls (I used a small scoop so I got smaller cookies) about 2 inches apart on ungreased (or silpat covered) cookie sheet.

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger