Home » , » More banana recipes???!!!

More banana recipes???!!!

Yummy, hot from the oven banana bread!

I seem to have an absolute plethora of rotting bananas in my house. I am really hoping for apples but the kids keep eating all of those and leaving me with bananas! So I made banana bread. Really good and fast banana bread.

I had my youngest home with me yesterday so it needed to be fast. In between the coloring and the constant questions and making me watch her every move I needed to be quick with anything that I had going on. I knew this one would be fast and just what I needed.

Moist and nutty banana bread!

Banana Bread (all recipes.com)

Preheat oven to 350

Ingredients:

2 cups AP Flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2-1/3 cup bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 pecans, chopped

Directions:
  1. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
  2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs, mashed bananas vanilla, and pecans until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
  3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
This was a super fast and easy recipe. Be sure not to over mix the batter. Over mixing will make for a drier bread. This is a very bananay bread with a ton of moisture! Loved it!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger