Home » » A Cookbook Review...

A Cookbook Review...


I hate doing product reviews. Generally all of the stuff that I receive to do a review on is some sort of processed food and I usually have a hard time finding something nice to say about it. I did like this stuff though and was pleasantly surprised! So when I was contacted a while ago by the girls (Michelle Huxtable and Alyse Christensen) at The Gathering of Friends, to review their new cookbook I was pretty excited. How bad could it be. I like new recipes and love cookbooks.

Well let me tell you...I LOVE this book. It has a unique set up and one that I was using when I first started this blog. A recipe and at the end a shopping list of everything you will need. They take it a step further and do it by menu. You have the whole theme laid out in front of you, menu and all and then the recipes (each with a beautiful photograph) and at the end of that theme you have the shopping list and they have left room for comment and a spot to help you organize yourself! These girls have thought of everything.

Did I mention how beautiful it is? Go to their site and check it out for yourself. The Gathering of Friends. My only wish is that they had of sent me an extra copy to give away...hint, hint!

Thanks for the book ladies it will be well used!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger