Home » , , » Is it about the pork steak or the incredible, scrumptious, fresh, early season corn???

Is it about the pork steak or the incredible, scrumptious, fresh, early season corn???

See that huge pork steak??? Hardly got touched...but that beautiful corn didn't stand a chance!!!

This post was suppose to be about the incredible pork steaks that I found in the grocery store. They were Publix Greenwise so they contained no antibiotics or hormones. I was pretty excited by them and rushed home and made up the marinade for them: Soy sauce, fresh ginger and minced garlic cloves. Super easy and delicious tasting.

As I said thought I was real excited about them, that is, until I tasted this CORN!!! I got this corn at my local farmer's market at Cape Harbor. We sort of bought it as an after thought when we were just leaving and figured the girls would love it. We did not buy nearly enough!!! This stuff was incredible. Probably the best corn I have had in years. I don't know anything about it but I do know that my MIL loves corn and seeing as we are going up there soon I am going to grab her a bunch and take it up to her!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger