Home » » Limoncello Summer Cocktail

Limoncello Summer Cocktail

Nicely chilled bottle of Limoncello

I am always on the hunt for something that will just scream summer on the beach or by the pool...I think I found it.

My sister spent last week in Italy so I was thinking about all things Italian. With the technology now I was able to keep in touch with her the whole time. Pretty much knowing what she was eating and doing all day long! Pretty sweet huh?

It was with her in mind that I went into our liquor store the other day to buy myself a bottle of Limoncello. I had never tasted it before and thought that is was about time I did. With my bottle in hand I raced home and poured myself some to taste over ice. (very sad face) I didn't like it. But in my true determined nature I was going to find a way that this was good! And did I ever...

Here is what I came up with:


Limoncello Summer Cocktail

Pour 3 ounces of Limoncello over ice. Top with fresh squeezed lemon juice and sparkling water (Perrier or San Pellagrino) to taste.

I can't wait to serve this to my girlfriends while we waste away the afternoon around the pool watching the kids play!!! This is now my knew favorite drink...Yummmmm!!!

Onto something totally different. We are all mourning the loss of Tastespotting but some wonderful individuals have come up with some really good options! I think my favorite is Foodgawker. The set up of this one is very similar to Tastespotting. My friend Robin at Caviar and Codfish has also set one up called FPDaily. Last but not least is Recipes2Share. Thanks to all of you who are running these new sites!

Be sure to check out all of these wonderful sites!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com
Share this article :

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Labels

أحدث المواضيع

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Entries General - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger